Here are a few things to keep in mind over the summer:
- If your student is not up to date on vaccines or does not have a completed physical exam, please make an appointment to have those caught up over summer break. In coming kindergarteners will need to have their 4y/o shots completed before the upcoming school year.
- Resources for appointments:Geary County Health Department (785) 762-5788Konza Prairie Community Health Center (785) 238-4711Irwin Army Community Hospital (785) 239-DOCSGeary Community Hospital Pediatrics (785) 762-5437Pediatric Associates of Manhattan (785) 537-9030Geary Community Hospital Family PracticeMarc Felts or (785) 762-2585Todd Frieze (785) 762-4488Carissa Horton or Dana Williams (785) 762-2585Teran Naccarato (785) 762-4884
- 5th grade students going to Middle
- If age 11- you will need to have a Tdap & Meningococcal vaccine.
- Middle School forms to self-carry Inhalers, Epi-Pens and medications need to be completed by a physician.
- All forms can be found at http://www.usd475.org/programs/health-services/
I would like to say congratulations and the best of everything to all the awesome 5th grade students at Eisenhower, many of you I have known since kindergarten. I will miss you next school year! Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions or concerns, email@example.com.
Have a GREAT SUMMER!
Robin Daniels BSN, RN